Wednesday, October 7, 2009

More pictures from playing today.

First, I arrive at Sanctum, the main capital city for the elves.



It's quite amazing.







When I was running around, you would occasionally see these transparent fish flying in the air on wind currents, and several times while playing I would see dragons just flying around the sky just out of view. Very cool. I also noticed dinosaurs hanging around!



Determined to find more, I ventured out of the City to a nearby province.







After spending the day looking for dinosaurs, I crafted some food for the first time.



Satisfied for a while, I went back to town to sell some potions and show off my wings at the starter area.



After finishing up some quests, I was heralded as a hero by all the NPCs! Not a bad way to end the day. :)





:D

No comments:

Post a Comment